Need bumper info

lilbrett70072

New Member
F_250_9.jpgF_250_4.JPGF_250_7.jpgHey there I am purchasing this F-250 next month when I move back to the states, I have been living in Japan for 3 yrs. I was wondering if anybody had any opinions on bumpers for it I want something to hold a winch and be able to knock some stuff down if I need to make my own trail. If anybody has any input I could really use it, so far I have been looking at WARN's heavy duty bumper, Ranchhand's Legend, Road Armor, Fab Fours and also BCJ custom bumpers. All of the bumpers look pretty good but I was wondering if any of you had them and if so how did they hold up.

Thanks Brett


PS
I am moving to Barksdale AFB in Shreveport/Bossier LA so if any one is near there I could use some guides to show me all of the mud. I also have an '84 Bronco but it's been sitting in my parents drive way for 3 yrs. I got it running while I was home in May but not good enough for my everyday driver.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top