amstergraham
New Member
Just bought this truck and I am falling for it. It seems obvious the previous owner did not want to replace harness and bypassed just about everything to switches, right down to the reverse lights. This is no good in my eyes. I see JcWhit and some others ask around 500 for a new one. I find this outrageous for a group of copper wires, I can't see this part comparable in price to a major mechanical component.. So can anyone refer me to either a boneyard that definitely has this truck around or someone who is parting one out. I am in Mass, so unless the price is a steal, don't want to order from west coast or central. I would love to be able to put a meter on it to check continuity before I buy it or a guarantee return if unsatisfied. I realize that an old one may experience rot, but if I can diagnose the problem before install I can clean it up first with minor replacement wires. Thanx folks