Nearly There, Part Ii

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigNasty
  • Start date Start date
B

BigNasty

Guest
Finally.. after the most pita engine install I have ever done.. :)

in6.jpg


in3.jpg


in4.jpg


Since my old stabilizer was worn out.. I found this one cheap on Ebay, from the manufacturer. (Ignore the scratched oil pan.. I haven't had a chance to touch up spray it yet :) )

stable.jpg


And my one splurge for the truck, a nice decal :)

decal.jpg


Enjoy :)
 
Its Ford red :)
Looks very similar to chevy orange till they are side by side, THEN you can see a big difference :)
I wanted to do something different with it, other than the two shades of ford blue, or ford black, found the red and sprayed sprayed sprayed :)
 
:D/ Lookin Good Nasty, and glad you got-r-dun. Now go out and git 'er dirty. :D/
 
:)
Not till I get'r broke in :)
And new front tries.. some bushings.. etc :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top