Naked Rabbits

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hudgincreek
  • Start date Start date
H

Hudgincreek

Guest
I just figured the title would catch attention. I have a 1992 4 X 4 Eddie Bauer Bronco. 351 Automatic. No real mods yet. I just got it a couple of months ago. I wanted one after my dad bought a 1971 Bronco from my uncle a couple of years ago. Dad's is 4WD with a PTO winch on it. It only had 50K orginal miles on it when my uncle bought it 10 years ago...It has 110K orginal miles on it with the orginal motor.Neither my uncle or dad hunt...so it is excellent shape. No abuse whatsoever.
 

Attachments

  • Bronco_Left_Side_Cropped.jpg
    Bronco_Left_Side_Cropped.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 14
yes yes welcome and nice rig. your choice in football teams isnt that great but hey no one is perfect.
 
Welcome to the B Zone :)
I see real potential for your rig. Any plans to modify her? If so what are you thinking about doin to her?
 
:wacko: Wow :wacko: How lucky can one get :wacko:
Great truck and Welcome to the site.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.. Ask question and vote for us. :)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top