Confused_one
New Member
Hello all !
I realize this is a truck forum but I figure a Ford man is a Ford man is a Ford man right ?
So on that note I have a request !
Can some one point me to a list of part numbers for the subframe bushings on a 1994 Ford Taurus GL with 3.0 Vulcan and AX4S trans ?
I appreciate it fellas !
( am am planning a truck build real soon though so my registration is not completely bunk anyway ! LOL! I have an old 72' bronco I am getting ready to tear apart and do a rotisserie on this spring. I've been ripping it apart all winter. Down to the frame right now and waiting on me to blast her down and start on my CJ crate engine. )
I realize this is a truck forum but I figure a Ford man is a Ford man is a Ford man right ?
So on that note I have a request !
Can some one point me to a list of part numbers for the subframe bushings on a 1994 Ford Taurus GL with 3.0 Vulcan and AX4S trans ?
I appreciate it fellas !
( am am planning a truck build real soon though so my registration is not completely bunk anyway ! LOL! I have an old 72' bronco I am getting ready to tear apart and do a rotisserie on this spring. I've been ripping it apart all winter. Down to the frame right now and waiting on me to blast her down and start on my CJ crate engine. )