F ffthornton New Member Sep 6, 2006 #1 I finally got some pictures to put on my computer of my truck. Its Not the best lookig truck but it is a heck of a start. Attachments My_Truck_2.jpg 2.5 KB · Views: 426
I finally got some pictures to put on my computer of my truck. Its Not the best lookig truck but it is a heck of a start.
F ffthornton New Member Sep 13, 2006 #3 Um Yeah To an extent. I had To Do allot of cleaning to get it to look like that.
7 78 f150 in utah New Member Jun 10, 2008 #5 That truck looks almost identical to my new one...not as clean as yours yet, but will get there....got to get better tires for it as well....I am excited to making it look good, if you got any more pics, I would love to see them
That truck looks almost identical to my new one...not as clean as yours yet, but will get there....got to get better tires for it as well....I am excited to making it look good, if you got any more pics, I would love to see them