My Rc

hawk2100n

New Member
I have got a gas buggy. It is a lot of fun to drive and i love pullin wheelies and doughnuts. I wish my bronco had that power to weight ratio. Too bad though that it has a broken differential and i have had no time to order a new one. all i do is just drive it in the sand and jump it off some dirt mounds. man those things are cool.

P.S. this is a very good addition to the forum and nice RC custom 78
 
Broken Diff. in your RC? would it happen to be a Nitro Stamped would it? I've sheared 3 Diff's in mine. When i can the chance I'm going to try one of the Traxxis or other aftermarket unit to see if it'll hold up. Mines 90% upgraded to beter parts like ditched the plastic shafts for the aftermarket Chorme moly shafts. (MP's) i believe the maker. MVP stinger replaced the stock Ex. lots more.

My last Diff. breakage I said screw it and pulled the spiders gears and such out, Cleaned them real well. Filled it full of JB Weld for a solid locked rear and because i replacing it. Ya just think they pull wheelies with the open Diff's. A locked rear is wicked in it. Give it a try and get a complete unit when ya buy.
 
Thanks hawk2100n for the compliment. Got any pics of your RC?

(MP's) i believe the maker. MVP stinger replaced the stock Ex. lots more.

The company is MIP and I have a stinger pipe on my nitro rustler. I wish I had the money to get the CVD axles though.
 
custom_78 said:
Thanks hawk2100n for the compliment. Got any pics of your RC?

(MP's) i believe the maker. MVP stinger replaced the stock Ex. lots more.

The company is MIP and I have a stinger pipe on my nitro rustler. I wish I had the money to get the CVD axles though.
Thats it 78, MIP. The first thing i swapped was the shafts. I couldn't get the Traxxis plastic shafts to hold. So off they went. if your still runnin stock shafts be ready once ya swap em cause there diff. upgrade will soon follow.

Bad thing is just buyin an upgrade here and there you'll have a lot of $$ tied into one in a hurry.
 
I upgraded to T-Maxx 2.5 shafts. Their bigger and longer. I had to use these because I made my car 3" wider than stock.
 
I had to replace the plastic axle shafts and drivelines on my T-maxx as soon as I upgraded to the 2.0 motor. I went with all metal shafts and a spool front and rear and have had no problems since. Man does it hall ass! I pass cars on the street in front of my house! The neighbors love the new exhaust! >:)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top