My Nitro Rustler

  • Thread starter Thread starter custom_78
  • Start date Start date
C

custom_78

Guest
Well I guess I'm the first to post in this new section with my Nitro Rustler 2.5 that I custom built. The cage is polished stainless steel. The arms are made out of aluminum that I hand machined on a lathe. It has an MIP stinger, sirio piston and sleeve, HB Savage rear shocks that are threaded body, and HB T-maxx front shocks that are also threaded body.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_khj.jpg
    Picture_khj.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 518
I forgot about my custom made air intake system with a reusable element. It also has RAM offroad lights. I also run the car in the desert with sand paws wich are like paddles.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_126.jpg
    Picture_126.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 422
Thanks guys its a blast to drive at speeds around 50 mph. It has plenty of acceleration to.
 
More pics It's now for sale for $500
 

Attachments

  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 344

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top