My Custom Bronco

jepswagon

New Member
hi all, here is my project and i hope you all can help.
I plan on taking a 79 vw bus and breeding it with a bronco.
My reason is simple. When selecting a customizing project, I figured that I would create something unique. To this day,I haven't been able to locate a vw bus that has been turned into a beefy 4x4.
I happen to love the way bronco's bounce about while in action and I also love the simple yet functional design of the vw [-o< camper van.
Well, here it comes.....THE MIGHTY JEPSWAGON......
anyboby think its to much. or should i hit the nitro buttom on my project?
 
If youre going to call it a Jepswagon, why don't you breed your VW with a Jeep? Nuke it!! :P Welcome to the site and good luck no matter what you do. :D

:)>-
 
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!!

There was a company in the 80's that did 4wd conversions on vans, mostly the Ford Econoline models since they had a big motor. I think it would be cool to chop the VW in half and make a rock crawler or mud drag truck using the Bronco frame. I can envision daisies and butterflies painted on the "bug", but with 38" boggers!!! I know a dude that put a VW bug on a Bronco frame and dropped in a 460 cid. He won most every race...
 
Seabronc said:
If youre going to call it a Jepswagon, why don't you breed your VW with a Jeep? Nuke it!! :P Welcome to the site and good luck no matter what you do. :D

:)>-
how does broncowagon sound
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top