My Bronco

hey bud i think ur file size was to big to post the pic the max file size is 100k so try to get a smaller picture :)
 

Attachments

  • Pictures_of_stuff_002.jpg
    Pictures_of_stuff_002.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 17
Bradt said:
Fantastic! A stealth Bronco! I bet it's hell finding it in a parking lot.

Brad
kinda like Wonder womens invisable jet.
 
I bet it's hell finding it in a parking lot.

I used to be one of the aimless wanderers in the Walmart parking lot...

Then one day I got a really tall Bronco :D
 
LMFAO yeah i like mine now thats the old pic like 2 months ago but its a hell of alot bigger now 6"suspension and 2" body
 

Attachments

  • Pictures_of_stuff_010.jpg
    Pictures_of_stuff_010.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 18
NO lol thats an old pic i havent gotten a new cam yat so just stand by and ill take more pics GIT-R-DUN
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top