C click tracy Guest Oct 26, 2004 #1 I just created an album and uploaded 3 pics of my truck. Check them out if you want if you don't that's cool Cheers >-
I just created an album and uploaded 3 pics of my truck. Check them out if you want if you don't that's cool Cheers >-
B BigNasty Guest Oct 26, 2004 #2 Very nice! I like the red/white combo a lot I am curious though.. where did you find the clear tail lights? I have been looking for some with no luck... (mines an 82)
Very nice! I like the red/white combo a lot I am curious though.. where did you find the clear tail lights? I have been looking for some with no luck... (mines an 82)
J Justshootme84 Moderator Oct 27, 2004 #3 CT, the paint job looks great, like brand new!!! That dog looks tough, too!! BN, the clear tails for a 92-96 F-150 will fit your 82. I have them on my 84 as well.
CT, the paint job looks great, like brand new!!! That dog looks tough, too!! BN, the clear tails for a 92-96 F-150 will fit your 82. I have them on my 84 as well.
C click tracy Guest Oct 29, 2004 #4 Thanks for the comments guys. I got the tail lights from here American Custom Truck