Must Go Higher

arctcknight

New Member
im new to broncos and i would like to go to a 6 inch lift i have found afew but i would like one that does not have any blocks and be as complete as possible. i have an 86. any insight where to look would be greatly apreciated.
 
I have a rough country lift on my 94 Bronco, which I bought because of the price, but it did come with blocks. I have a set of rear shackle drops from Sky Manufacturing that I plan on putting on over Christmas this year. I have had my Bronco in some tough situations with the blocks and have not had a problem, but I'll feel much more secure with the new shackles from Sky. Here is a link to their site.


http://www.sky-manufacturing.com/putting on

Roger
 
Most if not all of the lift kits will come with blocks for the rear, and you will have to order the lifted rear spring packs separately
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top