Mud Races/runs

Justshootme84

Moderator
I had a chance to go to the local mud drags tonight near Bay City, TX (Mataqgorda Co.) but only as a spectator this time. It was still fun, and LOUD!!!, to watch the head-to-head action. Hopefully, my Bronco will be ready for some action this Summer!!!

Anyone else have a similar event near them? Either drag races or an obstacle course type of run??? I used to live for the "runs" up in central Texas, but the tracks/pits are closed now. I only rolled a truck one time, and that was after finishing the course and pulling into the pit area a bit too fast!!!
 
O randy,
A friend of mine's parents own the mud drags. My ranch is across the caney creek and to the right. Just some random info. haha
 
theres a mud drag near me, but i don't hear of any running at it. I was at the 1/8th mile drag strip across from if friday, still no signs of anything going on there.
 
mud drags,tough truck and monster truck races at meridian speedway,meridian idaho.....http://www.meridianspeedway.com. june 19,2004
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top