B bronco87 Guest Oct 20, 2004 #1 I am thinking of putting on a 347 stroker kit on my 87 302. What do you guys think. Any guess on the horsepower i will gain and if its worth it.
I am thinking of putting on a 347 stroker kit on my 87 302. What do you guys think. Any guess on the horsepower i will gain and if its worth it.
J Justshootme84 Moderator Oct 20, 2004 #2 I think Ford's crate stroker 302 makes about 390 HP, that's about double of the stock 302 in your 87. Check out Ford Motorsports or Ford Racing for info, I don't know what they have in the way of headwork or other internals.
I think Ford's crate stroker 302 makes about 390 HP, that's about double of the stock 302 in your 87. Check out Ford Motorsports or Ford Racing for info, I don't know what they have in the way of headwork or other internals.