K keithburr New Member Oct 23, 2008 #1 Do they make a motor mount kit to swap out my 300 to a 400? in my 1979 f-150 4x4 4 on the floor. I was told if you take the drivers side mount and put it one the passanger side it will work? I don't know if that would work or not
Do they make a motor mount kit to swap out my 300 to a 400? in my 1979 f-150 4x4 4 on the floor. I was told if you take the drivers side mount and put it one the passanger side it will work? I don't know if that would work or not
H honda_man_300ex New Member Oct 24, 2008 #2 i would check jeff's bronco grave yard. not sure about that year model but for the 87-92 fords you can get a kit for about any swap thought of
i would check jeff's bronco grave yard. not sure about that year model but for the 87-92 fords you can get a kit for about any swap thought of
H highboy73 FORDing thru life Oct 25, 2008 #3 you are gonna need the mount towers and the engine mounts. The mount towers just bolt to the frame and are easy to get.
you are gonna need the mount towers and the engine mounts. The mount towers just bolt to the frame and are easy to get.