Motor For 69 Bronco

BrushBuster

New Member
I have a 69 bronco, with a 302 in it. I would like to either rebuild the motor in it, or i have a 302 in a 92 f-150 that has 60,000 miles on it, I'd really like to put diffrent heads and intake on that motor and drop it in rather that dealing with the old 302.

How would that work converting an EFI to a carb.? I'd like to use the same heads, but I am not sure it would work. Plus I am looking for more preformance.

I don't see why it wouldn't work great, But am not sure. Any help is appreciated.
 
in my 30+yrs of expereance the best thing to do is stay with what it came with you know what works. in the long run you will be $ ahead and you can rebuild it with better heads,cam,intake,etc.
go talk with your local machincen shop tell them what you would like to get out of it and they will help you a lot.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top