MIDSHIP FUEL TANK

GREGG

New Member
Hello, I'm looking for dimensions for the mounting tub for the midship fuel tank on a 1979 f-250. If anyone has any idea where to retrieve this info, I would greatly appreciate the help!!! Alternative mounting ideas are also welcome. Thanks for any help!!
 
I don't have them but why not just order the mid tank from bronco graveyard and call it a day? Then you don't mess with the specs.
 
I can find tanks all day long, but nobody has the mount tub. They are known for rusting out and have been snatched up. Thanx for the input though. BTW, nice truck!!!
 
It resembles a 'skid plate' but it acually houses the fuel tank. It doesn't have straps. I have found a way to temporarily secure it, but would like to find the tub.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top