Mi Newbi Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter QueenOfTheForest
  • Start date Start date
Q

QueenOfTheForest

Guest
JUST found the site and thought I'd say hi. :D I'm located in centeral Michigan and I've got a '89 bronco that I use for everything, from hauling my kids and dog around, to wheeling whenever I have the opportunity to. And with my previous work schedual, wheeling trips were far and few between....not now though B)
 
Thanks guys. :D Yeah, I recognize a few people here from other sites I frequent. Hope to meet some of the Michigan folks....Would be nice to wheel with broncos now and than, instead of jeeps all the time!! lol And hearing from the jeep guys that the bronco WON'T go there or it's too big.....I've proven them wrong a couple times :D hehe
 
Hey there Queen OTF...
Haven't heard anything from you for a while... you were at the old 'freaks site and then just disappeared... good to hear you've still got the Bronco bug.
and welcome to the zone
 
Yeah, I kinda disappeared from a few places for awhile. Strated getting busy when I started working again...than the weather got nicer, so I was outside more, ;)....than this pc is sooo slow it's not funny....been trying to do some work on the bronco as well. :D
And by the way.....I'll ALWAYS have the Bronco bug. :D
 
Hi, im in michigan too, Ann Arbor to be exact. Its cool that you have kids and still drive a bronco. That would be a dream, i promised myself id NEVER own a minivan!! I wish my Bronco were offroad capable, but not at themoment. post a pic!
~sarah
 
Yep, I've promised myself as well that I'll NEVER own a mini van :-& LOL Ok, here are some pics. :D
getfile.php

DON'T pay mind to the winch cable stuck on the bronco please. :unsure: LOL
getfile.php

And my "poser" shot LOL
getfile.php
 
It doesn't look like you're too afraid to go thru the mud, and we all need a winch pull at some point!!! That looks like some fine silty clay mud that's slick as butter and sticks like glue!!! FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Good photos QF...
 
Hello QTF i'm also from michigan, shelbyville (between grand rapids and kalamazoo ) I have two broncos they work so much better then minivans or
stationwagons and are much cooler couldnt live with out both of my trucks
by the way if you know where i can get a E4OD trans for a 91 bronco drop me a line k.
 

Attachments

  • 86_bronco.JPG
    86_bronco.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 11
Justshootme84 said:
It doesn't look like you're too afraid to go thru the mud, and we all need a winch pull at some point!!! That looks like some fine silty clay mud that's slick as butter and sticks like glue!!! FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Good photos QF...
I was practically born in the mud. :D I have fun, that's the main thing. :) I even have more fun when the jeep guys tell me the bronco CAN'T go there...yet somehow we manage to get through B) And now I'm getting my kids hooked on it... :D
Yeah that mud hole, I made it through the first time....but had to go back AFTER the bigger trucks tore it up...LOL...needless to say I didn't make it to far the 2nd time around. They had to anchor a jeep to a tree and snatch block me out. But hey they gave me an A for effort. ;)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top