Manual

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solomon Grundy
  • Start date Start date
S

Solomon Grundy

Guest
I need to find where I can purchase a manual for my 66' Bronco, please help me out guys.
 
If the local parts store doesnt have one you might try www.broncograveyard.com if they do not have it www.lmctruck.com would also be a good place to check. B)
 
E-bay... The Chilton Manual is out of print as far as I can tell, they a a real bugger to find up here.

Chilton manual number 7140

It will cost you anywhere from $2.00 to $20 depending on the condition of the one in question.
 
As Stilkikn says..Ebay..I found a new in the wrap Chiltons for $12.00.Covers 66-86.Pretty generic but is very useful.It was on Ebay stores I think.
 
Thank you for the help, but just one more question. Is there a possibility that I could find one from a dealership or maybe the Ford headquarters in US?
 
Hello-
I suggest getting the factory service manuals. The Haynes manual is good, but the service manuals are absolutely comprehensive.

They come in 5 volumes, and all together are about as thick as 3 phonebooks. They cover all trucks ford made for that year, so there is a lot of extraneous stuff to dig through, but they're worth the effort.

I love mine.

I got mine from Faxon Automotive Literature - 1800 458 2734. Should run you around $80.

For anyone doing a google search: Ford Factory Service Manuals can be purchased from Faxon Automotive Literature.
 
Ditto on the factory manuals. I wouldn't be without my set. Well worth the investmentif you plan on keeping the truc long. Check ebay for manual sellers, I believe the forementioned Faxton can be found on ebay.

Good Luck,

:)>-
 
ive got a buddy that may be able to hook you up with one down in dallas
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top