Manual Shifter Repair Kit -- Need Help

shost007

New Member
I have a 95 f150 with a 4 speed with overdrive gear on it. I guess you can call it a 5 speed.. I just bought this truck and it has a really bad shifting problem.. Pretty much nothing holding the shifter. It is extremely sloppy and its hard shifting in 3rd gear because there is nothing holding the shifter still.. My question. Is there a repair kit for the shifter if so where can I get one. On my trans it has 4 screws holding the shifter down but nothing holding it underneath the plate.. Can anybody help.. I appreciate any info... Thanks
 
I have a 1992 f150 xlt. I had the same problem. I bought the kit for the shifter from the ford dealership. I paid about $85.00 for the kit
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top