manual hubs help

dirtbikekid1090

New Member
What tools do I knead to repack my Barings on my truck

I have manual hubs and this is my first truck I am 16 and I now how to do a lot of things with it but I dont know how to rebuild them. What all do I have to take off and every thing if any one has any pictures on how to do this please email them to me or if you can explain it email it to me my email is [email protected] thanks
 
What tools do I knead to repack my Barings on my truck

I have manual hubs and this is my first truck I am 16 and I now how to do a lot of things with it but I dont know how to rebuild them. What all do I have to take off and every thing if any one has any pictures on how to do this please email them to me or if you can explain it email it to me my email is [email protected] thanks
you will need a 4 wheel drive lock nut tool and it will be 1/2 drive large socket ibought mine at advance . first you need to remove the hub . pull off cover then there will be a ring on the outside pry out with a small screwdrive then you remove the whole hub.
 
thank you i had my uncle come over and help me he is a macanic at a jeep dealer and he helped me i just had nver done them befor and neather had my dad
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top