Makes A Grown Man Cry

4xfan78

New Member
Check out this web site www.classiccarsrotting.com I know its not about bronco's but who doesnt like old cars.
 
The place is not that far from my house so when the weather isnt that bad I am going up there to look around. I might just come back with something, frefer a 50's model ford truck.
 
i just moved here to indiana from ok and i know a junk yard there that has 5 or 6 bronco's and 2 dozen f series rotting away cause none wants them but us.
last i heard they were gonna get crushed.it's on co.line road in lawton ft.sill if anyone cares
 
I wodner if they'll let you buy one to fix up anyways....let us know what you find out down there, i agree that it seems like a waste as some of those look restorable.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top