lowering 79'

cartman

New Member
I have a 79' f-100 2wd and I want to lower it. I know i can bag it, cut coils. so-on.
but I'm looking for Lowered I-beams 2 or 3" at the most. Anyone Know where i could find such creatures ????? :)
 
cartman said:
I have a 79' f-100 2wd and I want to lower it. I know i can bag it, cut coils. so-on.
but I'm looking for Lowered I-beams 2 or 3" at the most. Anyone Know where i could find such creatures ????? :)
[snapback]16341[/snapback]​


They have something called a "Dream Beam" witch is a new front I-beam to lower ford trucks specifically. Hope you have luck with it.
 
[snapback]16774[/snapback]​
Hey, it's my first time here also, mainly because I'm having trouble finding various parts/kits for the '79 F-150 I'm re-doing. One of the MAIN blanks is that no-one seems to make a hanger/shackle kit for the REAR axle. I intend to put '87 F-250 leafs and a 4" drop kit on, if one exists. It's a really nice really straight ride and deserves(and WILL get) the best attention possible. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
 
Well the first thing that you need to do is go get a Truckin magazine. In there you will find 2 or 3 different companies that make lowering kits for your truck. I would stay away from dream beams, I have heard stories of them bending, but there are companies out there that make lowered I beam style beams. I lowered my 68 F100 with a kit that included I beams, lowered shackles and hangers. I believe it was the best kit for what I wanted to do. You might need to look up Chassis Tech they will probably have what you need. Good luck.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top