Lowered

  • Thread starter Thread starter broncrider
  • Start date Start date
B

broncrider

Guest
my buddy said that i should drop my bronco :)) :)) he said he saw one in town that was all tricked and looked sweet, i've never seen a lowered bronco i think hes full of it. Does anyone have pictures or know a site where one can be veiwed. And who would be that sick and wrong to destroy one.
later
 

Attachments

  • dubs.jpg
    dubs.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 181
That white one's not lowered....
This one is !!!!

I must add...
I do not know the truck or the owner, nor do I condone the sacrilege he has comitted!!!
 

Attachments

  • Slammed_79.jpg
    Slammed_79.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 235
For the record...
I think the full size Broncs look best just like this...
And yes I do know this truck and it's family!!
 

Attachments

  • bogger2.jpg
    bogger2.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 103
that boggerfreak bronco is one of the sickest! thats for sure... i love it... want one like it ... oh wait ... thats what mine will be like soon enough! haha ... lowering a bronco in my opinion is wrong ... actually lowering anything with 4wheeldrive is wrong (like the bronco 2's) ... trucks are meant to be big!
 
Nate said:
... lowering a bronco in my opinion is wrong ... actually lowering anything with 4wheeldrive is wrong (like the bronco 2's) ... trucks are meant to be big!
I have to agree, A bronco should never be lowered its just not right. What the point of having 4x4 is thithing is going to sitting on the ground.
 
Bah, you guys are just closed-minded. You'd d*** near s*** yourselves, if you knew I had a 2wd donor truck lined up, and was on the hunt for a Caddy 500, for my Bronco (I would up with a mildly built Pontiac 400, instead). Oh, the donor truck was a chevy, to get the front A-arms, and make it lower w/o having to buy a lowering kit
 
Ya want low go buy a ricer thats my opinion.
Trucks don't deserve to be treated like a ricer,especially a FORD.
On the othe hand the do make good speed bumps :))
 
I think broncos look good either way (dropped or lifted). I am thinking about dropping my bronco because its an everyday driver and with gas prices nowadays a lifted bronco would suck alot of gas!!
 
if u look i didnt say that! i said that lifted trucks suck gas alot more than a lowered truck does unless the motor is built so u can get off my a@@!!!!!
 
But to let u know i am just gonna keep it the stock height and put 32 inch tires on it for a kinda of agressive look and keep it street driveable for an everyday driver and kick sum honda a@@!
 
I love that comment, "Lifting a Bronco lowers the gas mileage". Lifting or lowering the suspension will not affect the mileage. Changing tire size WILL!!! I like the discussion, cause I used to think that you should have your head examined if you lower a 4x4, especially a Bronco! That pic of the '78 one lowered looks sweet, as do a few others I've seen. I wanted to turn my beast into a pro-street style Bronco with a narrowed 9" rear and wide slicks in the rear. This is sort of what it would look like :

getfile.php
 
I put 33's on my '94 Bronco, 351, e/od, 3:55, and now it shifts from 3rd to 4th without using 3rd. Anyone know of a chip I can use? Are 4:10's going to help or which gears do you prefer?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top