loss of power

sgilboe

New Member
my 92 460 with 197,000 miles has an intermittent loss of power. Any ideas?? It seems to do it when it is raining or humidity is high. I couldn't get past 35 on the highway the other day. It only does it for a few minutes then it is fine. When it does this the transmission doesn't shift right either. I appreciate any input.
 
my 92 460 with 197,000 miles has an intermittent loss of power. Any ideas?? It seems to do it when it is raining or humidity is high. I couldn't get past 35 on the highway the other day. It only does it for a few minutes then it is fine. When it does this the transmission doesn't shift right either. I appreciate any input.

Sounds to me like the water is your trouble.
Mine has done that to me before also, the gas pedal also stiffens up.
You could try looking at your engine compartment rubbers, or your vaccum system. for leaks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top