Loose Hub Cap

walkdawg

New Member
This kind of goes with my other problem. I noticed that not only does my 4 hi jump out but my right side hub unlocks. I toke a look at it and the only problem i see is that it is a little loose and it stays locked until it hits a bump. I tryed to tighting it but the bolts will not tighten any tighter. The other side dont move at all but the right side moves alittle i tighted it alittle but it still moves should I replace the cap?? Thanks All :unsure: :unsure:
 
You shouldb e able to get a maintenance kit from your parts dealer which includes new O-ring seals and I believe screws. I'm pretty sure I gor new screws wit the one I baught a couple of years ago.

Good Luck, :)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top