looking for project

wrdavis1975

New Member
looking for 78 ford that is a king cab 4 door! Would like to be able to drive it. Please email if you have one for sale.

Thank you,
 
wrdavis1975 said:
looking for 78 ford that is a king cab 4 door! Would like to be able to drive it. Please email if you have one for sale.

Thank you,
[snapback]17022[/snapback]​


I have a 1978 ford 4x4 crew cab f 250.

email me back if ur interested
 
wrdavis1975 said:
looking for 78 ford that is a king cab 4 door! Would like to be able to drive it. Please email if you have one for sale.

Thank you,
[snapback]17022[/snapback]​


I've got a really nice 78 supercab 4x4 I'm trying to sell. I know its only got two doors but thought you mite want a look.
 

Attachments

  • 1978_supercab.jpg
    1978_supercab.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 134

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top