Looking For Parts

  • Thread starter Thread starter hiboy ford
  • Start date Start date
H

hiboy ford

Guest
looking for GOOD shift linkage for column shift for customer; customer will not settle for floor shifter any ideas!


thanks HBF
 
Junkyard, check the Ford pick ups as they share the same body style and parts as the 78-79 Bronco. Or go to;

Broncograveyard.com

LMCtrucks.com

DennisCarpenter.com
 
If you are looking for 66-77 Bronco parts, contact "Maritime Mudder" here on the board, he is wrecking a couple of them and has some good parts available.
 
thanks for the tips parts are for 76 bronco will try to contact maritime mudder
 
ugly mug????? [-X ever look in a mirror??
clap.gif


Thanks for the plug, but i have no shifter stuff right now. just sold the last one a few weeks ago. I have a line on a couple that I may be getting in a week or so. I'll let ya know if there are any good parts on them.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top