big yeller
New Member
I have a 1977 with 351/400 C6 with 205 transfer case and I am looking for headers that dont hang so low out from under the frame.If anyone knows please post cause I really dont want to run the stock manifolds again.Thanks Sean
There are headers made that exit thru the fender wells. You would have some exuast mods to go that route. Im not 100% but i thing hedman makes them.I have a 1977 with 351/400 C6 with 205 transfer case and I am looking for headers that dont hang so low out from under the frame.If anyone knows please post cause I really dont want to run the stock manifolds again.Thanks Sean
Sean,I have a 1977 with 351/400 C6 with 205 transfer case and I am looking for headers that dont hang so low out from under the frame.If anyone knows please post cause I really dont want to run the stock manifolds again.Thanks Sean