B brando__32 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #1 Has anyone seen or have a 79 automatic bronco for sale or seen any around becaus ei am looking for an auto
Has anyone seen or have a 79 automatic bronco for sale or seen any around becaus ei am looking for an auto
94_bronc New Member Jul 28, 2004 #2 there is 79 bronco in my area fer $2400 dont know if it an auto it near st.paul mn Newport to be exact
there is 79 bronco in my area fer $2400 dont know if it an auto it near st.paul mn Newport to be exact
B brando__32 Guest Jul 28, 2004 #3 ok thna xi well have to have my cuz check it out is it in good shape liek with no rust
B bob New Member Jul 28, 2004 #5 I have a 79 auto bronco for sale. the trans is freshly rebuilt. I am in zelienople,pa.its between beaver and butler,pa, I have a listing on here. you could e-mail me if you need more info. http://broncozone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=691 Bob
I have a 79 auto bronco for sale. the trans is freshly rebuilt. I am in zelienople,pa.its between beaver and butler,pa, I have a listing on here. you could e-mail me if you need more info. http://broncozone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=691 Bob