lookin for 73-79 crew/supercab

bronkntrukholik

New Member
Hi there, I am new here, but I have a few 78/79 trucks and bronco's and I am looking to add a crew or supercab to my collection as my tow rig, and info on where to find one would be appreciated
 
Hi there, I am new here, but I have a few 78/79 trucks and bronco's and I am looking to add a crew or supercab to my collection as my tow rig, and info on where to find one would be appreciated
Hey,im new at this so I hope this gets through.I have a supercab truck and I was hoping you might know whereI could get crossmembers.I need the ones between the transmission crossmember and therear gas tank crossmembers.Please call me if you have those or can point me in the right direction.Thanks Bill.219-608-1039
 
I have a 78 supercab 4x4 for sale. I have not touched it in 2 years located in terre haute indiana
[email protected]
 

Attachments

  • DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    892.2 KB · Views: 134
I know a fellow trying to sell a 74? F250 Supercab LWB, 460 bored .030 and automatic. Think it is a Camper Special has the tol box bed on it too.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top