Lockers ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 92BustinBronco
  • Start date Start date
9

92BustinBronco

Guest
I would like to know which lockers to get, I was thinking about the Detroit E-Z lockers. I don't go off-road alot, but when I do, it usually some pretty hairy mud or very loose sand. What are your opinions on lockers?
 
Lockers are nice but have problems on the street.
Tires wear out faster as they churp around corners. Hitting the gas hard make the truck straighten out. In a corner applying gas you will get sideways in the rain or snow or blow a axle in the dry. Look into the air locker or OX locker so you can control when you need the traction. The front can have a Detroit since you can disengage the front end with hubs and gear shifter. Detroits do make it tough to steer but if you have a good running system you won't notice it that much.
If you pull a trailer you want a selectable locker.
 
kewl ... thanks for the info Broncoholics, I was looking at the OX lockers, but was smirking at the price, heh.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top