I have a 2 wheel-drive 1980 F-250 with 300 inline six and 4spd manual with granny gear. The truck has a Dana60/61 rear with 3.54 gears with 32" skinnys. I want to add a locker of somesort. to act like the traction lok in my '70 Torino with 9", to help with off road traction, and traction in the snow.
Is there a locker unit for the Dana 60/61?
Or I go with a mini spool. I'd like to keep it cheap, but ofcourse very reliable and strong, truck is used for work truck as well. Driving around with bed full of riverrocks, etc..
Thanks
mat
Is there a locker unit for the Dana 60/61?
Or I go with a mini spool. I'd like to keep it cheap, but ofcourse very reliable and strong, truck is used for work truck as well. Driving around with bed full of riverrocks, etc..
Thanks
mat