J Junior Guest Nov 30, 2004 #1 Is it possable to put lock out hubs on my Full Time four wheel drive truck that currently had no manual hubs? The reason I want to do this is because I want to put in a part time transfer case into this truck.
Is it possable to put lock out hubs on my Full Time four wheel drive truck that currently had no manual hubs? The reason I want to do this is because I want to put in a part time transfer case into this truck.
D davids78bronco fabricator extraordinaire Dec 4, 2004 #4 Just swap them out, and when you want to drive, unlock the hubs, but Loc the Tcase. What've you got planned for your fulltime hubs?
Just swap them out, and when you want to drive, unlock the hubs, but Loc the Tcase. What've you got planned for your fulltime hubs?