Liners...

grande_guerre

grande mondiale
There are so many different types of truck liners. I stopped by Napa the other day and saw hippoliner, herculiner and one of their brands. There's also Rhinoliner. Which is good for normal use? And how much will it take to do the tub of my 84? 1 gallon, 2? I plan on doing it along with a friend who owns a CJ-6.
 
I WENT TO WALMART & GOT WHAT THEY SALE, DON'T REMEMBER WHAT THE NAME IS BUT IT WORKED WELL... I GAL DID ME 74 EB FROM FRONT TO REAR PLUS THE SIDES... JUST ROLLED IT IN... NEED TO GET A SMALL ROLLER B/C WHEN I DID THE RIBBED FLOOR THE BIG ROLLER WAS HARD TO GET IN THE LOWER PART... I THINK IT WAS ABOUT 35 BUCKS A GAL. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top