I HAVE A 89 WITH THE DUAL SHOCK SET UP, DO I HAVE TO LOOK FOR ONE THAT SPECIFYS IT FOR THE DUAL SET UP. BECAUSE ALL THE ONES I LOOKED AT DID NOT SPECIFY,ARE THEY MORE EXPENSIVE IF SO I AM GOING WITH A BODY LIFT.
To give you a short answer, Yes.
You have the "Quad Suspension". This is a good setup IMHO, and you can figure on adding up to $100.00 to the cost for the extra shocks.
This is assuming you are talking about 2 shocks on each of the front wheels. I have this setup on my Bronco and it makes the truck handle like a sports car, I also have the front and rear sway bars as well.
Yes there is a difference, you need the 2 extra and its a bit more pricey.
I just got a 4" lift kit for my 87 Bronco and the guy threw in the 2 extra shocks for the front with boots for $50.