Lift kit help

Alright guys, I have a 79 f150 supercab 4x4 w/ a 351 cleveland in it. The plans are a 460 and 6 inch lift. My question is what lift kit do ya'll recommend? Bronco graveyard has a good looking kit, for 2G's though. And also are there any kits with front leaf springs? All the ones I have looked at have the coil up front. Any help will be appreciated
 
Alright guys, I have a 79 f150 supercab 4x4 w/ a 351 cleveland in it. The plans are a 460 and 6 inch lift. My question is what lift kit do ya'll recommend? Bronco graveyard has a good looking kit, for 2G's though. And also are there any kits with front leaf springs? All the ones I have looked at have the coil up front. Any help will be appreciated
From all my research the 1/2ton SuperCab and Crewcab used the same Frame as the 3/4ton versions When you order You need to talk to a sales Rep and they will get you on the right track. Just telling them its a Supercab and the will know its a Leaf spring front. You can check out Skyjacker too online. I put a 6" on my 3/4 ton SuperCab (Soon to be a CrewCab!) from Skyjacker and absolutly love it! I already had a 3" body so now I have 9" of lift and clear 38.5x11x16 Boggers it looks SWEET! I want to say I have around $1500 in the suspention System (not kit) with shocks and brakelines I got 4 leaf packs instead of add-a-leafs or blocks(kit uses these for the rear) wich I feel is better anyway because my old rear springs were were sagging a lot! Hope this helps
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top