Lift And Tires

91FordBroncoKid

New Member
Hey yall.....Im new to the lifting trucks thing but i have a 91 ford bronco full size. And i was wondering if i put 35 inch tires and a 6 inch lift what else would need to be done?? If you can help I would really appreciate it!!
Thanks,
Travis
 
Kid,
Your lift complete?
Whiles doing your lift splurge for new TTB bushings.
After lift & tires, I would go to Firestone and get the lifetime alignement plan.
You might want to invest in a steering stabilizer.
I don't know how much offroading you do, if alot remove your sway bars.

Hope this helps a bit. A more specific quesiton might give you the responses you want.
 
I removed my sway bars, simply because I didn't want to pay the extra $$ to get the drop brackets so they could rebolt back up. I have body roll, but no big deal.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top