Leveling Kits For 81 Ford Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blueblooded
  • Start date Start date
B

Blueblooded

Guest
Has Any body had experiance with a 2" leveling kit? What are the Pro's and Con's I Like to get under the trees while out deer hunting and am afraid of the low lying branches. Also which is the best way with longer Springs or with stock springs and the Poly Bushings.
 
You will need to check the factory camber bushings on your truck. If they are offset or not centered on the bolt, the leveling coils will give you fits with the alignment. You will need to change the bushings in that case. My experience has been that a 2" or 6" lift is much harder to keep true than stock or a 4", prolly due to the geometry of the frontend. WHen I first bought my Bronco, I did get a 1-1/2" lift just by replacing the old busted shocks and using poly's.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top