Level Out A 4" Procomp Lift

  • Thread starter Thread starter tagto138
  • Start date Start date
T

tagto138

Guest
I had a 4" procomp lift with extended radius arms installed a year ago. i was wondering if anyone had manufactures a leveling kit or what is required to do it. any help would be appreciated.
 
If its the front there are some coil spacers, but I'd just get some new coils or some that are 1" taller. Coils are cheap; the front should be slightly higher than the rear (more weight up front). Everyone seems to have a taller lift in the rear? Seems odd if you don't pull a heavy trailer. I'm only talking 1/2" taller up front max otherwise it looks funny.
If its the rear then you can add a 1" block under the leafs to keep the same ride quality. Add-a-leafs will just cause a stiff harsh ride you will not be happy with.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top