Labor Of Love

mudunit77f250

New Member
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mudunit77...7f250/my_photos

This is my 1977f250 4x4 custom, that is a labor of love. It bagan as what you see as the red truck in the pictures and has evolved into the black and yellow beast.

I grew up on a farm and every year saw this thing sitting in a feild. Finally got my lisence and asked the guy if it ran. He said it would fire and I could have it if I wanted it for a cord of wood cut and split. DEAL. And that is where it began.

400M, 4spd, centerforceII clutch, headers & 2.5" duals, 36x12.5x16.5 super swamper tsl's, Bullbar with 2 Procomp 130 watt lights, custom bedliner body and rustoleum yellow frame, needless amounts of running lights, Complete restoration in the process. Check back often for updates. Tell me what you think.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mudunit77...7f250/my_photos
 
;) Hay! Mudunit. Welcome . Looks like you have done a lot. Keep the updates comming...
Did you get it for a "Face Cord" or "A bush Cord"???
Either way " A Good Deal" :)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top