L & L headers

shaun000

New Member
Will these headers rust? I see they really push the lifetime warranty, but I would think that nickel plating will surface rust pretty easily. I don't want to spend that much and have them look bad shortly after. This is a show truck.
 
well son in order for nickel to rust it has to have iron in it, nickel is an awesome platting and I've had these on several truck there the best money can buy in my humble opinion,heavy flanges= no leaks
 
well son in order for nickel to rust it has to have iron in it, nickel is an awesome platting and I've had these on several truck there the best money can buy in my humble opinion,heavy flanges= no leaks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top