L&l Headers For My 351m?

  • Thread starter Thread starter twohands
  • Start date Start date
T

twohands

Guest
am i just overlooking the headers for my 351M?? or does L&L not make such? please advise
 
i have been crashing my brain for several weeks about the hedder issue i own a79f150 4x4 with 460 c6 will the fenderwell exit hedders clear my steering shaft there doesnt look like there is enouph room to clear it? the moter also sits futher away from the frame on the driver side than the passenger side .do these hedders l&l make alow for this i am really confused is there someone that can clear all this up for me?
 
I have never been a fan of fenderwell headers nor do I suggest them to anyone for anything other than flatout racing.It would clear the steering shaft but shortens the turning radius by alot.I have a set of headers that were run for about six months and they are (as i recall)nice.I would have to look at them but recall them being pretty nice and also I have a friend that does bout 4 counties worth of powdercoating and he does the ceramic exhaust coating.let me know if you would be interested.
 
I have a set of fenderwell exit header's on my Bronco and they don't interfear with the turning radius at all.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top