Kyoshos Heavy Metal

BLADE262US

Moderator
I have an almost mint shape kyosho heavy metal tank for sale if anyone is interested also have alot of other rc stuff that I want to get rid of . Let me know if interested . :D
 
For some reason I cant add pic yet hmm must be the changes ill try again later :D Its a full size ford van body on a tank frame . :D
 
Here it is :D
 

Attachments

  • HEAVYMETAL_2.jpg
    HEAVYMETAL_2.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 264
I have a bunch of motors, batteries, chargers , speed controls , an electric airplave ( P51 mustang ) And just a whole bunch of stuff cause I was really inot the rc stuff awhile back . :D
 
I have a teeam losi XXX buggy i might need a motor and batteries for but i don't have much money for it now, besides its the off season. Now iam just focusing on my truck till i get a job and some steady income. I'd really like to get my XXX-NT running but it needs a new engine, i just can't get the trx .15 to run good. By the way that tank looks awesome.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top