Krafty's BACK

krafty

New Member
Howdy folks, some of the moderators may remember me from the bronco forums
after a few years I'm back into the fords and looking for some information.

newly acquired 2003 F-350 5.4 Crewcab SRW and looking to do my licencing and safety here in ontario.

here is my question for my fellow Ontarians, I have bought this truck mainly personal use and for pulling the occasional horse trailer. Its my understanding that because of the GVWR at 4500kg and a possible combined truck and trailer above 4500kg I am required to have a yellow annual safety inspection sticker. is this correct?

also I have heard that horse/stock trailers cannot be considered for personal use because typically the transportation of livestock is a "for profit" activity like a sale or something.

does that mean in order to take a horse trailer to a horse sale I need to have a CVOR certificate and daily logs and all that if I ever get stopped by the mto?
 
thanks miesk5

right now Im working through a dead cylinder issue so im learning all about coil packs for the first time.

also whats the best way to ID what trans it has in it, im looking for a transfilter kit but i dont know if it has the 4spd auto or the 5spd,

could just go for another drive I guess....
 
Thanks for the link, I just dropped the truck off for a commercial safety, get a new set of tires, and look into my dirty injectors causing a "lean condition on bank 2" as the computer says.

this will be a big bill.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top