Kinda New

  • Thread starter Thread starter redneckpunk
  • Start date Start date
R

redneckpunk

Guest
hello all kinda new and i wanna show off both of my trucks if possable
91 Bronco 302 FI E4OD TRANS
31" PIRELLI SCORPIONS
KENWOOD DECK
KENWOOD CD CHANGER
KC FLOOD LIGHTS

86 BRONCO 302 4 BARREL
31" GOODYEAR WRANGLERS
EDDIE BAUER
 

Attachments

  • 86_bronco.JPG
    86_bronco.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 14
No pic of the other Bronco??? The 86 looks tight. BTW, I had 31x10.50 Pirelli Scorpions AT on my Bronco for a few years before I installed the lift. Those are the best all-terrain tire I have ever used, put about 20K miles on'em and they still look brand new. WHen I went to the local Discount Tire to get a new set, all of the employees there had them on their trucks. I had been running GYR Wrangler MTR's
 
heres the 91 bronco shes my baby
 

Attachments

  • 91_bronco___home.JPG
    91_bronco___home.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 14

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top