Kickdown For Tranny

BLADE262US

Moderator
Hello I was wondering if any of you guys have pics or the parts for the transmission kickdown when using a c6 on an injected 302 . I cant find pics anywhere to see how they did it to be able to make them. I have an 89 with an AOD and it puked so I have a brand new c6 I want to put in there and would like to have everything work corectly . If anyone has any ideas please let me know . Best I can come up with is that it is cable operated but not sure exactly how they did it . Thanks , :)
 
I have a couple of pics in my superford.org gallery. 1988 Bronco with 302 and C6. It uses a kickdown cable. I sold the actual cable, but still have the brackets and stuff if you need something.

getfile.php


getfile.php
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top