94_bronc New Member Aug 18, 2004 #1 my girlfriends birthday is comin up soon and i have a problem i can either buy her a gift or a set of warn premium hubs so you guys can see my prob lem any sugestions i could buy the hubs and give them to her for he bday but the couch isn,t that comfy
my girlfriends birthday is comin up soon and i have a problem i can either buy her a gift or a set of warn premium hubs so you guys can see my prob lem any sugestions i could buy the hubs and give them to her for he bday but the couch isn,t that comfy
W Wliebhard New Member Aug 19, 2004 #3 This may be the p-whipped answer, but I would get her the gift. THEN get yourself the hubs, a few days later. If she REALLY loves you, she'll understand. Myself, I have a VERY comfortable couch
This may be the p-whipped answer, but I would get her the gift. THEN get yourself the hubs, a few days later. If she REALLY loves you, she'll understand. Myself, I have a VERY comfortable couch
94_bronc New Member Aug 19, 2004 #4 i went the p whipped route got her a necklace i also ordered the hubs today