Just In

  • Thread starter Thread starter Windchaser
  • Start date Start date
W

Windchaser

Guest
My name is Mike and I bought my full size '88 Eddie Bauer three years ago for 1200. About six months after buying it, the bottom half of the 302 shelled out so I slapped a 460 in its place.
I am glad to have found you guys I have definetly been needing a place like this ever since the place I used to go disappeared. So, here I am, lovin my Bronco and diggin the mud in Topeka, Kansas. :D/
 
Trying to get my digital camera to work so I can post it...I am seeing some people here that were at the old site I used to go to...DAVIDS78BRONCO-Long time no see!!!
Anyhoo, I've got a question...aside from headers, K&N, smoother tires (boo!), an E4OD, what can I do to better equip my Bronx for driving 100-300 miles a day, but yet, keep it strong and a mud eatin machine?
Thanks for the input.
 
Hope I can get the pic up soon. She ain't gorgeous, has the normal rust on her. The bottom of the tailgate has seen better days and a little bit above the rear wells, but she is my baby and runs like a raped ape. Thanks for the welcomes and I'll get a pic up soon.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top