Just Bought My First Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe Dirt
  • Start date Start date
J

Joe Dirt

Guest
I have driven a 1976 Blazer for the last 2 years, Just bought a 1980 bronco. Does anyone here want to buy my blazer so I can get another bronco? I have always been a chevy guy, I think that just changed.
I did bodywork and painted cars for 5 years...anyone have anyquestions just let me know I will help you if I can.
I plan on beein' a sponge here soaking up as much information I can about my new bronco
 
Welcome to BroncoZone!!! I am a long-time Blazer fan, too, but favor the Broncos more. It's good to have someone here with experience in bodywork and such. Don't forget to post a few pics in the gallery as well. <):)
 
I don't have any pics yet. I will post some as soon as I do though.
It isn't anything special, all stock............for now!!!!
 
Well it is a 1976. Someone before me rebuilt the engine. It is a 307 and has roller rockers in it. He must have shaved the heads or something because no matter what I do with the timing I ping with low octane fuel. It has dual exhaust, has been repainted(will post a pic soon) But it wasn't done right so it is rusting out, like most old chevys. The intierior is in pretty good condition. 4 speed tranny. It is mostly stock. Is this the info you wanted or do you want to know something specific?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top